S&H Carpet Miracle - Carpet Cleaner Solution Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
S&H Carpet Miracle - Carpet Cleaner Solution *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
CARPET MIRACLE - Get rid of those annoying stains and lingering odors once and for all! Revitalize your Carpet & Upholstery by bringing back the original vibrant colors and the soft texture of the fibers. Sunny & Honey Carpet Cleaner & Deodorizer is the #1 Professional's choice when it comes to cleaning and revitalizing your carpet & upholstery to its original condition!

CHILDREN & PET SAFE - We genuinely care about the safety of your children and pets. That is why Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle is completely safe to use around your children and pets. The Biodegradable and Non-Toxic formula does not contain any harmful chemicals. Therefore, Sunny & Honey is children, pet, and earth friendly!

CLEAN IT ALL - Carpet Miracle works on all water safe surfaces from Carpets & Rugs to Furniture & Automotive Upholstery. Carpet Miracle cleans up everything from Pet Stains & Odors to Tracked in Dirt & Mysterious Stains. A little of Carpet Miracle goes a long way - use only 1 FL OZ of the cleaner per 1 Gallon of water. This cleaner has a pleasant Original Fresh scent that freshens up the carpet & upholstery during cleaning and dissipates as the carpet & upholstery dries. Carpet Miracle is designed to be used in all water-based carpet and upholstery cleaning machines purchased or rented from these major retailers: Amazon.com, The Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware, Petco, PetSmart, Sears, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and many others.

GUARANTEED HIGHEST QUALITY - Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle is manufactured in the United States of America. We are proud of our manufacturing facility, which uses only the highest quality ingredients available. Our products are rigorously tested to make sure that our company is the leader in the cleaning industry. Carpet Miracle can be used in all water-based carpet & upholstery cleaning machines by all major brands: Hoover, Bissell, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, Carpet Express and many others!


Dirty Carpet

Stained areas

Mid cleaning

After shampoo still wet.

After shampoo dried and vacuumed. 
This is my take on the product:
This is a very good carpet cleaner solution. I always worry about what I'm using on my carpets because my dog had a bad reaction to something I used in the past. I like that this is safe for pets. You add 1 oz. to a gallon of water. I mixed it up and put it in the shampooer and off I went. The area shown is my hallway were my dog sleeps so you can imagine how it looked and smelled. This hadn't been cleaned for about a year so you know it was bad. This has a very nice scent and is not too overwhelming or chemically smelling. When I was shampooing and dumping my water it was black. As you can see by my photos it did an excellent job! The difference was very evident and it smelled much, much better also! This did a great job for us and I would recommend it.

S&H Carpet Miracle - Carpet Cleaner Solution can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10