Quality Encapsulations Omega 3 Fish Oil - Triple Strength Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Quality Encapsulations Omega 3 Fish Oil - Triple Strength. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
Quality Encapsulations Highly Concentrated, Triple Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil packed with the kind of omega-3 fatty acids your body needs. Rich in brain and heart healthy EPA and DHA, this high grade Chilean Fish Oil is an easy to take soft gel tablet. Each serving contains an industry leading 1,500 total mg of omega-3 fatty acids with 800 mg of EPA and 600 mg of DHA. You now have a powerful way get the most from omega-3 rich fish oil, which dramatically improves health in a variety of ways including improving immunity, cardiovascular health, circulation and brain function and lowering bad cholesterol levels.

-Triple strength formulation
-Proprietary Antioxidant Blend
-Packed with 1,500 mg of omega-3 fatty acid
-800 mg of EPA and 600 mg of DHA
-No aftertaste
-Specially designed to be easy to swallow
-Non-GMO
-PCB tested for safety
-Guaranteed to be within Prop 65 limits
-Made in the USA



This is my take on the product:
I've recently gone to the doctor and found out I have several health issues one of which is high cholesterol. She recommended that I take 2 over 1000 mg. of fish oil every day. This is a good pill to take because a serving size of 2 pills has 1500 mg. They are large pills but are capsules so they are easy to swallow. They taste slightly like lemon, which I can appreciate since if any of you have ever experienced fish burps they are very unpleasant. This is not bad because the fish burps taste like lemon. I'm glad to know there is something out there that is good for my health that tastes good too. I would recommend these to family and friends. 

Omega 3 Fish Oil - Triple Strength can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10