Lash iQ Natural Eyelash Product Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Lash iQ Natural Eyelash Product. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
✔ NATURAL & EFFECTIVE: The ONLY 100% Natural Eyelash Growth Stimulator that is clinically proven to increase eyelash density up to 82% in just 4 weeks. No SLS (Sulfates). No Parabens. No Chemical Preservatives.
✔ EASY TO APPLY & GREAT VALUE:  very easy to apply. It needs only once daily usage in the evening before bedtime.
✔ FOR ALL SKIN TYPE, WOMEN AND MEN
✔ PROPRIETARY FORMULA: contains a robust formula of handpicked ingredients designed to transform thin and short eyelashes into luscious eyelashes in one month. It has Biotin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Retinyl Palmitate, Pumpkin Seed

This natural eyelash growth product:
- It not only enhances the natural growth of your eyelashes and brows, but also nourish them.
- It promises quick results; with your eyelashes growing in only a few weeks time
- NO need to worried about SLS, Parabens and Chemical Preservatives.
- Easy to use
MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility - We guarantee you'll get results!
 


This is my take on the product:
Well color me skeptical. I have been using this for about a week and it is too soon to tell if it has made any difference in my eyelashes but I have noticed some slight growth in my eyebrows. I was one of those people who over plucked as a teenager and ignored warnings not to do so. Now I have thin eyebrows. As I age, my eyelashes are getting more sparse also. This is a thin liquid that you apply close to the lash line for several weeks. It can be used on brows also. It doesn't have any smell which is nice and didn't irritate my eyes. I think if your not in a hurry, and do this daily you will see some results. 

Lash iQ can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10