La Lune Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is La Lune Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
Incredible Multi-Purpose Carrier Oil Product On The Market! Best Carrier Oil for Massage, Therapeutic Recipes and Essential Oils 

- Great therapeutic benefits 
- Excellent on skin; a natural and very safe moisturizer, softener and non-irritant lubricator 
- It can be mixed with other carriers and essential Oils - Wonderful balance of saturated fats helps stimulate hair growth 
- Fractionated coconut oil is a carrier that never goes rancid 

100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil 
- Many aromatherapy recipes use coconut oil for the various therapeutic benefits it offers 
- It leaves skins smooth with no greasy feeling 
- Odorless and colorless. Does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets 
- Low production costs make it cost effective 
- It does not aggravate skin problems or clog pores 



This is my take on the product:
This comes in a plastic bottle with a pump dispenser for easy distribution. It is a clear liquid that does not become solid at room temperature like some other coconut oils out there. This is a shelf stable coconut oil that will not become rancid if kept out of direct sunlight. This has no odor at all which makes it the perfect essential oil carrier. This can be used for so many beauty purposes too many to list. Hair, skin, lips, massage, bath, body scrubs, homemade DIY beauty essential. I have eczema and used this on my hands to see if it would help. I liked the way it starts off oily but rubs in really well without any stickiness or greasy feeling. It really did help allot and I noticed my cuticles looked better also. I also used it to remove my makeup. It did great on my eye makeup and mascara. I will continue to experiment with this and am sure I will be discovering many uses to come. 



Fractionated Coconut Oil can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10