Beauty Lashious Pink Eyelash Curler Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Beauty Lashious Pink Eyelash Curler. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
Grips Eyelashes Closer To The Root Helping Achieve Dramatically Fuller, Longer-Lasting, Stunning Eyelash Curls. Comfortable Pinch-Free Design. Simply Curl, Bat Your Eyes & Watch Them Stare.

This uniquely-designed eyelash curler enables you to get closer to the eyelash root, ensuring a longer curl that lasts all day. It features no-pinch pads & ergonomically-shaped plastic handles for better grip and maximum comfort. It also features a small clasp that allows you to lock the pads together to prevent damage or soiling. 

- Eyelash curlers capture lashes at the root for thick, fuller & more luxurious longer lasting curls
- For the best, natural, pinch free curls - easy-squeeze, plastic handles- more comfortable than metal
- Precision eyelash tool comes in 5 stunning colors so it matches your outfit, purse or cosmetic bag
- Eyelashes curler features easy travel compact design - fits easily into your purse or makeup bag
- Eyelash curler features handle-clip that keep pads from becoming soiled or damaged in your purse

 

Before curling.

After Curling.

Completed curling.




This is my take on the product:
I had been using the same eyelash curler for several years and it just wasn't working the same so I decided to give this a try. My eyelashes are a medium length and are pretty straight. I like the look of curled eyelashes but sometimes do not want to add mascara and just go for a natural look. This will help with this. It did curl my lashes after about 15 seconds of pressing. One thing I didn't care for was the top bar is larger than what I am used to, and it made it hard to see what I was doing as far as positioning the curler went. It does make you look more open eyed and awake. I would recommend this if you have longer eyelashes. I think it would be easier to see what your doing. 

Beauty Lashious Pink Eyelash Curler can be purchased here on Amazon-



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10