Purex® Crystals ScentSplash™ in-wash Fragrance Booster Review

Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Purex® Crystals ScentSplash™ in-wash fragrance booster. *Purex brand provided me a sample of the new Purex® Crystals ScentSplash™ in-wash fragrance booster  in exchange for a product review. But now as always, my opinions are my own.*


Where we live it is still chilly outside. Even though it is technically Spring, it is still cold out and it really feels like Winter. I am more than ready for Spring to be here! This stuff smells fantastic!  It reminds me of Spring. When the flowers start blooming. I can almost imagine it if I close my eyes and think about it. Every time I pull a sweatshirt out of the drawer I take of whiff of this and I think Spring! LOL




This is different from Purex Solid Crystals in that it is a liquid. You get 35% MORE WASH LOADS than 18 oz Purex Solid Crystals.

It comes in three fabulous scents Fresh Spring Waters, Fresh Lavender Blossom, and Fresh Mountain Breeze.

This could not be easier to use. Just pour a capful in your washer at the same time as your laundry detergent. Easy peezy nice and breezy. Dry as usual, and smell the fresh scent.

*This fabulous scent lasts weeks not days in your drawers.
*It does not reduce the absorbancy of your towels.
* 35% MORE WASH LOADS than 18 oz Purex Solid Crystals.


Purex website:
Purex Facebook:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10