MaxReduce Weight Loss Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is  MaxReduce Weight Loss Supplement.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.* 


This is what the company has to say about it:
For those looking to lose weight quickly, suppress their appetite and control cravings, and get their body back to the way they want it to be so they can start enjoying life again -maXreduce is made specifically for you.

Ingredients
Patent-Pending Diet Pill Formula Based On Over 120 Scientific Studies

Directions
It's EASY! Always start with one (1) capsule of maXreduce first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Remember, maXreduce is a diet pill that lasts for 12-14 hours...so avoid taking it after 10 AM unless you are looking to stay up late. If you need/want to, you can take one (1) additional capsule of maXreduce in the early afternoon. You should wait at least 30 minutes after eating before taking an afternoon dose. If you don't feel the desired effect, wait until the next morning and then try taking two (2) capsules. Once you find the perfect dose for YOU (which for many is one (1) capsule), maXreduce WILL keep you going strong and feeling full for at least 12 hours. If you take two (2) capsules of maXreduce in the morning, then you should not take any additional capsules during the day. It is strongly recommended that you do not take more than two (2) maXreduce capsules per day.






My take on this product:
This is a larger tan colored capsule.  I took it with my meals.  It kind of has a sweet smell to It and no real taste at all. It made me not as hungry and gave me more energy, which in turn makes you more active which aides in weight loss. I feel it made me more alert. I personally wouldn't want to take too much of it because I fear it would keep me up at night. I have lost a few pounds since using it. I'm going to keep trying it. Always check with your doctor before using anything new including supplements. I would recommend it if you want more energy and wanted to lose a few pounds.


MaxReduce Weight Loss can be purchased here-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10