Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is
 
Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
Maxasorb D3 is scientifically formulated to topically delivery Vitamin D3. Similar technology as our patented B-12 Patch is used in this skin soothing lotion. Each measured dose of lotion from our airless dispenser delivers 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 with a full press of the pump. Rubbing the easily absorbed, odorless lotion on your arms or legs makes daily use of Maxasorb D3 an ideal way to get all the Vitamin D you need. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.

     EASY TO USE - Using the pump dispenser, press down once for a single dose of  
     nourishing lotion; Each dose delivers 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per measured dose.

    GENTLE ON THE SKIN - Our scent-free hypoallergenic lotion is gentle on the skin,
     odorless, nonirritating

     ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Maxasorb D3 lotion uses only natural, safe ingrediants
 
     MAXIMUM VITAMIN ABSORPTION - Maxasorb D3 is scientifically formulated to topically
     delivery Vitamin D3.




This is my take on the product:
This is a very convenient way to get your Vitamin D3 without having to swallow pills. I have been to the doctor and blood tests revealed I was low on my Vitamin D. This makes sense since I live in a state where it is cold six months out of the year. There is not enough sunshine to sufficiently help me get my Vitamin D. So I was told to take it. This comes in a pump bottle and has 60 doses per bottle. There is 1000 IU per pump. It can be used once or twice a day according to your doctors directions. It is a white semi-thick odorless cream. I'm really glad there is no smell to it because I assumed it would smell vitaminy. It rubbed right in and had a slight sheen to it. It absorbed well. I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble swallowing pills or is just looking for a convenient way to get your Vitamin D3.


MAXASORB D3 CREAM can be purchased here-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10