Sumo Solid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Solid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
  • SLIDES THROUGH SOLID ICE CREAM. Cuts through iceberg hard ice cream with ease. No delay - enjoy your ice cream straight from the freezer.
  • UBER COMFORTABLE: Tough non-slip grip gives you SUMO confidence.
  • INDESTRUCTIBLE: The SUMO scoop will never snap, break, rust, chip or pit like other. No more broken spoons. Save cash and never buy another scoop again.
  • 100% DISHWASHER SAFE: Your scoop is made from stainless steel. Wash it endlessly in a machine with peace of mind.
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Pass on your scoop to the next generation and we'll replace it if there's ever a problem.




This is my take on the product:
This is probably one of the most heavy duty ice cream scoops I have ever seen. This baby is solid! I love the pointed scoop design and the pretty colored rubberized handle. I usually eat sugar free ice cream and the brand I used literally is like trying to scoop through ice, it is so hard. I'm usually too impatient to leave it on the counter to defrost. I usually attack it with a knife. No kidding! This made it possible to scoop without waiting. I did rinse it under hot water first though, to help with scooping. Worked really well. This will be around for years to come I'm sure. I would recommend it.

Sumo Ice Cream Scoop can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10