Konjac Facial Sponge - Original, 100% natural & Eco-friendly Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Konjac Facial Sponge. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it:
Konjac is a moisture rich plant fibre which is by nature alkaline, and thus balances the acidity of the skin's impurities and oils. The unique net like structure of the sponge gently massages the skin, breaks down dirt, stimulates blood flow and new growth of skin cells. Leaving the skin extremely clean and refreshed! 

pureSOL Konjac Sponge is unbelievably soft and excellent for all skin types! It is made of 100% pure vegetable fiber and processed without any coloring or additives, great for hypersensitive skin! Even gentle enough for babies! 

IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE: pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge gently exfoliates while deep cleansing and removing any toxins and impurities, leaving you with a radiant complexion. It is extremely soft and gentle for everyday skin care. Great for all skin types.  

BRIGHTER LOOKING SKIN: The natural woven fibers of the sponge gently massage the skin and stimulate blood flow. It detoxifies and encourages skin renewal while balancing the skins pH, leaving your skin extremely clean and refreshed! 

100% NATURAL AND ECO-FRIENDLY: Why compromise your health with products that contain harsh chemicals and additives on your skin? pureSOL Konjac Sponge is completely natural, eco-friendly and free of parabens, sulphates & chemicals. It is biodegrade, cruelty free and vegan. After use, you can compost the sponge and feel good about the environment! You can even add it to your flower pot! At pureSOL our packaging is 90% compostable.

EASY-TO- HANG SUCTION HOOK: A must have for you konjac sponge! Perfect for hanging in a well-ventilated space so it's dry and ready for you to use the following day. No more searching for something to hang your pureSOL Konjac Sponge on!






This is my take on the product:
I wasn't really sure what to thing about a facial sponge. I mean what could a sponge do for my completion? Well I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried this. I added no other cleaners just the wet sponge. It was very soft and wasn't at all scratchy like I thought it might be. I just wet my face, wet the sponge, and used gentle circular motions and then rinsed my face off and blotted dry with a towel. Wow! It really opened up my pores. It says not to wring it or twist it to dry, just press between your hands and hang to dry. It has a handy little string attached to the top of it for drying and a suction cup to hang it on. I really liked this and would recommend to family and friends.


Konjac Facial Sponges can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10