Kiva HOT + SWEET Smoked Spanish Paprika Powder Review



Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Kiva HOT + SWEET Smoked Spanish Paprika Powder. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it:
We imported our smoked paprika from the famous La Vera region of Spain. Following a century old recipe, hand-harvested peppers are smoked dried over holm oak for a minimum of 14 days . This gives our paprika its unique rich flavor. 

Sweet Smoked Paprika: Deep, rich flavor with a slightly sweet undertone. 
Hot Smoked Paprika Deep, rich, slightly spicy flavor 

Our paprika is only made in small batches to ensure optimum aroma, color and flavor. 

Suggested Use: Adds flavor and depth to rice, meat, seafood, stews, soups, eggs, vegetables, etc. 

About Kiva: 
At Kiva, we strive to provide you with innovative food from around the world that is great tasting, healthy and of the highest quality. We are committed to using only ingredients that are sourced directly from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods.






This is my take on the product:
Yummy! These are such versatile spices! I never really realized how many things you can use Smoked Spanish Paprika on. I used the Sweet on hard boiled eggs, and the Hot on baked potatoes and in American Goulash. You can use these in rice, all kinds of meats, seafood, stews and soups, eggs, vegetables, popcorn, etc. The Sweet has a slightly sweet smoky aftertaste and the Hot has a slightly spicy and smoky aftertaste. I didn't find them to be overtly powerful so I used generously. I am so happy I was given the opportunity to add these unique spices to my cupboard! I'm sure I will be buying these again! I would definitely recommend these to family and friends.


Hot and Sweet Smoked Spanish Paprika Powder can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10