K2R-803 Portable Power Bank Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is
 K2R-803 Portable Power Bank. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
EXCELLENT QUALITY AND DURABILITY: Protection Functions: Intelligent Monitoring System With Over-Charge, Over-Discharge, Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Short-Circuit, Over-Load Safety Protection With Dual Output, Charges Two Devices At Once - Safety Certificates: RoHS, FC & CE

GENUINE LITHIUM ION BATTERY: 7,800mAh Battery (100% Real Capacity) - Fully Charge Your iPhone Battery Almost 4 Times (iPhone Battery 1420mAh)


THREE AMAZING FREE BONUSES WORTH $41.09!: - Bonus 1: An Intelligent LED Micro USB Cable - Bonus 2: An Intelligent LED iPhone 5 USB Cable (The LED On The Cables Displays A Red Light To Indicate The Device Is Charging. A Blue Light Indicates It Is Charged) - Bonus 3: You Will Receive Our Exclusive K2R's Battery Boost Bonus Guide Ebook

100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We pride ourselves in developing cutting-edge technology with superior quality. This is the travel charger for your iPhone, iPad, Samsung, smartphones, and tablets. If, For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your K2R Portable Charger, Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Cent. PLUS AN INCREDIBLE THREE YEAR WARRANTY!








This is my take on the product:
This comes in a nice storage box. It is a little bit heavy for its size. It has 2 cords for charging. 
I like that this has two USB ports so that I can charge two devices at the same time. I also like that it has a button that lights up 4 blue LED lights to indicate how fully charged it is. This is important because it lets you know how much power you have left to use without re-charging it. It took about 10 hours to fully charge it on the computer. When I was out and about I was able to charge up both my phone and iPad with power to spare. I would recommend this.


K2R-803 Portable Power Bank can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10