TrueSynergy Vitamin D3 Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
TrueSynergy Vitamin D3. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
Vitamin D-3 softgels supply this key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid softgel form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultra-violet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.



This is my take on the product:
I have been to the doctor and blood tests revealed I was low on my Vitamin D. This makes sense since I live in a state where it is cold six months out of the year. There is not enough sunshine to sufficiently help me get my Vitamin D. So I was told to take it. I really like that this is a capsule that is easy to swallow and you only have to take it every other day. I'm impressed that such a small pill can hold 5000 IU and has such a high potency. Vitamin D3 can help with a multitude of physical issues and is important in the diet. This pill is very similar to the one my daughter takes that is a prescription. I think this is a great product and would recommend it to family and friends. 



TrueSynergy Vitamin D3 can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10