Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it:
  • * Contains top 20+ well known botanical cellulite fighting ingredients

    * Diuretic, improves circulation, reduces the appearance of cellulite overtime, Firming, detoxifying, organic and all natural

    * Light cream texture, easy to apply, fast absorbing. Creates sauna effect. (warming, not thingling or burning)
     
Our fabulous creation NuElle contains  a cocktail of 25 well known flub busters that assist in visible cellulite reduction overtime, like caffeine, L'Carnitine, Butcher's Broom, Bladderwrack, Ivy, and many others. Formulated to work both on the surface and in depth, this treatment offers  multiple performance that can be seen with the naked eye within 2-3 weeks. Firming on the surface, detoxifying on the inside, reducing water retention and fat cell clusters, while improving circulation and  overall appearance of the skin.

This is my take on the product:
This comes in a nice size pump bottle with a cap. I have only tried this for a few days so I cannot say for sure how well it would work on the cellulite issues. I can say however that it moisturized and smoothed my skin. It may have even tightened it a little bit. It has a slight warming feeling to it. The only thing I really didn't care for was the smell. It is kind of a lemony smell that is hard to put into words. Luckily it faded pretty quickly and wasn't right up by my nose. I think this would take several weeks to work and quite frankly I just don't have the discipline to do that every night. Overall, if you think you can handle the smell and are willing to do this twice daily as directed, I do think this would work at least somewhat.


Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10