MIracalis, LLC Paracord Survival Bracelet Review



Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
MIracalis, LLC Paracord Survival Bracelet. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
"This 4-in-1 Survival Bracelet Could Save Your Life"

Over 92% of people don't plan for emergency situations. They don't believe it could happen to them. They believe common sense and being careful are enough. It isn't. Deadly situations can happen to very smart and very prepared people. Proper planning can and will save your life.

This survival bracelet offers the following life-saving tools:

- 16 feet of very strong, military-style parachute cord
- Serrated wood saw designed to rip through wood with ease
- Fire Starter Rod. Easily create a shower of molten sparks: simply run buckle firmly/quickly against rod.
- Rope has built-in reflective strands to stand out even in the faintest light

Possible Life-Saving Examples:

Fire Starter Rod

- Starting fires for warmth, food, boiling water, cauterizing wounds, etc..
- Signalling for help with ultra-bright sparks
- Scaring off animals
Rope

- Make a tourniquet to slow down/stop bleeding
- Make a splint/arm sling
- Use individual strands for a fishing line
- Support a simple shelter
- Help climbing up/down steep slopes

Saw

- Fashion Spears
- Alter gear
- Saw branches to size for tools, gear, first aid, etc...

Reflective Stitching

- Get noticed and found in the dark quicker
- Tie around branches to leave an easily spotted "breadcrumb" trail

100% Lifetime Guarantee: Return for ANY reason at ANY time. Your complete satisfaction is our only goal.








This is my take on the product:
This could prove to be a very useful lifesaving tool which I hope I never have to use. But, if I need it I hope I have it with me. It appears to be constructed well and has a few nice features. These include a strong parachute cord, serrated wood saw, fire starter rod and reflective strands. (I have to say I'm not seeing much reflection here.) It was a bit large for my wrist but fit my husband perfectly. 

One of the things I am a little disappointed in was there were no instructions. Being a novice as myself, this would have been appreciated. 

After doing a little investigation I found this on Amazon from the company: 
- One end of the the metal eye ring on the bracelet acts as a saw, which is accessible at any time. 
- The knife is attached to the other end of the eye ring, hidden from view with the paracord wrapped around it. You would have to unwind the bracelet to access it. 
- The fire starter is the black rod that loops through the eye ring to close the bracelet. It has a protective black film that protects the fire starter before first use. You can use any knife (or the eye-ring knife if you unwind it in an emergency situation) to firmly scrape against the rod to create a hot shower of sparks. 
- To unwind the paracord itself, there are two melted ends of the rope which should be clearly visible on one end of the bracelet. You can use the fire starter rod to pop these loose which then allows you to pull them free and unknot the bracelet. 


Overall I think this is a very useful tool and I would recommend it to family and friends.


Paracord Survival Bracelet can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10