MeasuPro Ultra-Fast Cooking Thermometer Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
MeasuPro Ultra-Fast Cooking Thermometer. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
The MeasuPro Digital Cooking thermometer will imbue you with the utmost confidence to create the perfect dishes. It is designed to make food preparations simple. Peeking into the oven to check the doneness of the food you are cooking or baking is inconvenient and causes the oven temperature to lower drastically. With the MeasuPro Digital Cooking Thermometer there is no need for that. You can set the thermometer to the temperature of your choice. Stick the long 36 inch probe into the center of the food and close the oven door. The thermometer will beep once the food hits your desired temperature. Its built in timer is a great feature while you are working in the kitchen. The thermometer probe's cable diameter is small enough to allow it to be closed in an oven door without creating a heat leak. It has and extra wide measuring range of 32°F to 392°F. MeasuPro is intent on reducing worries... and flopped dinners!




This is my take on the product:
I was really glad to receive this to review because our oven has not been keeping its temperature very well and I am always afraid that what I cook will not be done thoroughly enough. With this I won't have to worry anymore. I tried cooking a roast and some acorn squash. It turned out beautifully with no worries as to food borne illness. Some of the features that I liked about it were that you can just set it on top of your oven and it folds upright so you can see it. Also it has two magnets on the back to be stuck to metal. The directions were easy to read and the thermometer was easy to set. It does take a little while though because it only progresses one number at a time. It has a 36 inch probe that has a wire that is thin enough to come out your oven door and not create any heat gaps. Overall I really liked this and we will continue to use it for a long time to come. I would recommend this to family and friends.



MeasuPro Cooking Thermometer can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10