Syono Orthotics Gel Insoles and Shoe Inserts for Men and Women


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Syono Orthotics Gel Insoles and Shoe Inserts for Men and Women. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
  • Ideal for everyday use. 100% money back guarantee.
  • Great for foot pain, heel pain, and plantar fasciitis.
  • Long lasting comfort. Very lightweight.
  • Provides relief to your ankles, knees and hips.
  • One size fits all. Trim to fit. Easy to use.
This item ships internationally.

This is my take on the product:
So I have been trying to up my workout routine to include walking on my treadmill. I have plantar fasciitis and have a difficult time walking any distance. I received these insoles to try out and must say I am impressed. I have an older pair of tennis shoes that I like, but the cushiness has gone out of them. These fit perfectly in my shoes but can be trimmed down to fit a variety of sizes. I walked on my walker and was pleasantly surprised when I had no foot pain after. These will be a great addition to my get healthy plan for the new year. I very much liked these and would recommend them to family and friends. 

Can be purchased here-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10