Yümi ASTERIA Anti-Aging Facial Serum


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Yümi ASTERIA Anti-Aging Facial.*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*
This is what the company has to say about it: 
What is Asteria Anti-Aging Serum?
* RETINOL CREAM isn't for everyone. Side effects include sensitivity, peeling, dryness & redness.
* A NEW ALTERNATIVE for your skin. That can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and minimize flaws.
* AN ANTI AGING Facial Serum with Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid & Natural Asterias Peptides.
* A BREAKTHROUGH SKIN CARE PRODUCT - That can give you firmer, more elastic, vibrant appearing skin.

This is my take on the product:
The first thing I noticed was what beautiful packaging this came in. On removing the pump bottle I was again impressed with the beautiful presentation. This was like opening a gift! I put a few pumps in my hand and applied all over my face. It goes on a bit sticky but when it has completely dried it is smooth on the skin. It is a light color blue and has a slight smell of mint. I like that its not too strong smelling. After the application I noticed it had a matte finish and did not have a shine to it. Also my pores looked smaller. My skin is a little dry so I added my regular moisturizer after applying. This would make a nice gift or just a surprise for a loved one.


Can be purchased here-
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10