Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide Review



 Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it: 
Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide Kit

Maximum strength take home teeth whitening kit, the same ones used by dentists, but done in the convenience of your own home! Since this kit contains professional maximum strength whitening gel, it is not recommended for use if you have sensitive teeth.

Includes:
• 8 large syringes of whitening gel - good for 50 applications 
• 1 large remineralization gel syringe
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel 
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process 
• moldable teeth trays 

This is my take on the product:
I was really a little leery about trying this since it warned to not use it on sensitive teeth.  So I also ordered

.Dr Song Remineralization Gel 8 Syringes Teeth Treatment also. To be used after each time I whitened my teeth. I have to say this really does work! First you apply the whitener with a brush to the fronts of the teeth only, Then insert the trays. You can use the blue light for 15 minutes in the beginning of each treatment. I used the whitener for 1/2 hour each time and the used the remineralization treatment for 15 minutes after. I have had no sensitivity at all since using this and it has really worked. I'm not going to lie, it does take a little practice getting used to doing it. But after a few times it is going real quickly. Overall I like these products and will continue to use them. I would recommend this to family and friends.

Both complete kits

Before treatment

After 3 treatments

tooth trays

Applying Treatment

Trays in mouth

Blue light for 15 minutes

After Remineralization Treatment




Can be purchased here on Amazon-
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10