Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Surge Moisturizer Review


 Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.
This is what the company has to say about it: 
Retinol has time and again proven itself to be a potent youth reviving ingredient. Body Merry's Retinol Surge Moisturizer combines the power of 2.5% Retinol with a bunch of soothing natural antioxidants that work together to visibly reduce the signs of aging. Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and nourishes your skin. This unique formulation not only helps to provide a flawless tone and texture, but also leaves your skin feeling and looking smoother, plumper and younger.

The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. The moisturizer is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.

This is my take on the product:
It comes in a good sized pump bottle with a pretty maroon colored label. It has a medium thick white creamy texture. It goes on like a lightweight cream. It absorbs very quickly into the skin. It doesn't have any odor or smell which I like for my face products. I used it about a week or so and noticed some small blemishes on my skin. I will continue to use to see if this will go away or get worse. It did make my skin feel nice and smooth after applying. So overall I would have to say I did like this and would recommend it to family and friends if you don't have acne prone skin.



BodyMerry.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10