Alpha Garcinia Cambogia Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Alpha Garcinia Cambogia*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it: 
Garcinia Cambogia is extract from the South East Asian fruit Garcinia Gummi-Gatta, part of the tamarind family. It is an all natural extract shown to suppress your appetite, burn fat while maintaining your lean muscle mass, and increase fat loss 3 times more than diet and exercise alone. Garcinia Cambogia has also been proven to increase serotonin levels and has all of these positive effects without negative side effects. 

What Does Garcinia Do? 

If your body does not use carbohydrates as energy, they are converted into fat and stored in the body as fat cells. Alpha Garcinia Cambogia stops the enzymes in your body from turning carbohydrates into these fat cells. It also assists your body in converting fat into glycogen, a readily available source of energy for your body to use. Other positive benefits of Garcinia are increased serotonin levels which can positively affect many aspects of the users lives including mood, sleep, and satiety. 

What Sets Alpha Garcinia Cambogia Apart From The Rest? 

Each capsule in Alpha Garcinia Cambogia is 1000MG of Garcinia Cambogia, compared to only 500MG in competitors capsules. This means you only need to take one capsule per dose and get double the effect per capsule. This makes taking Alpha Garcinia Cambogia a pleasure and increases the effects dramatically when compared to other low quality competitors on the market.

This is my take on the product:
I like that these are a natural way to lose weight and have more energy. They are made in the USA so that's cool too. They kind of made me a little bit queasy when taking on an empty stomach so I eat before I take them now. They did give me a little more energy but so far I have not noticed any significant weight loss to speak of. I will continue trying them to see if that will change. I would recommend this to people who want a little energy boost and possible weight loss.

For more information please click here-
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10