InstaNatural Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer Review


 Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review.
It is InstaNatural Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer Review.   *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it:
 The Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer is a hydrates and plumps the skin. This is a rich and heavy moisturizer (not to be confused with our Vitamin B3 Serum), but it also dries fast and can be used in conjunction with the Niacinamide serum to diminish redness and inflammation, as well as reduce the appearance of scar, acne and hyperpigmentation. Our formula also contains Vitamin C that works synergistically to minimize damage from environment factors and promote ongoing skin health and rejuvenation, so you can attain a radiant, youthful glow.

Key Ingredients:
+ 5% Niacinamide
+ Vitamin C
+ Matrixyl 3000
+ Rosehip Oil

This is my take on the product:
 This is so thick and creamy you don't need to use much to cover you entire face and neck. I used 1 and 1/2 pumps and that was plenty. It really doesn't have much of a smell at all and I really like that. It sometimes seems with all the things we put on our faces sometimes the smells compete with each other and it really isn't pleasant. It absorbs quickly without much rubbing. It seems to plump the skin up a bit and that reduces your fine lines from showing as much. Overall I liked this moisturizer and would recommend it to family and friends.



For more information please click here-

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10