Insta Natural Vitamin C Serum Review

 

 Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review.
It is Insta Natural Vitamin C Serum.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

 This is what the company has to say about it:
 
Beautiful, Healthy, Radiant Skin Can Be Found In A Drop Of A Bottle For those looking for healthy glowing skin and to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, discoloration - look no further than our Vitamin C Serum.

Grab a bottle now to reverse the signs of aging and other skin troubles:
- Wrinkles, smile lines and other fine lines
- Age spots, sun spots, and discoloration
- Dry, rough, or dreary skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Splotchy, patchy or otherwise uneven skin
Experience a difference in your skin for a healthy and youthful look:
- Diminished appearance of wrinkles, smile lines, fine lines and hyperpigmentation
- Smooth and hydrated skin
- Soft, supple appearance
- Even skin tone for a radiant complexion
Our formula is packed with nutrients that you WILL NOT find elsewhere
- Contains 20% Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E
- Rosehip Oil, Seabuckthorn Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Argan Oil and more work together to nourish your skin while restoring its health and beauty
- Each bottle is made in the USA in our Advanced FDA Registered Facility
- Cruelty free

This is my take on the product:
I have used this product for about 2 weeks now I have very sensitive skin. I can say I have seen a noticeable improvement in the redness and irritation of my skin. It has a light amber color. It is very lightweight and absorbed into the skin readily. It has a wonderful refreshing smell of citrus. It can be worn under moisturizer and makeup. I would recommend this product to family and friends.

Vitamin C Serum

Very red and inflamed skin.

After using for a week.



Can be found on Amazon here-
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10