Dr Song Rosehip Oil Review

 
Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review.
It is Dr. Song Organic Rosehip Oil.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

It is said to have many qualities: This oil is extracted from rose bush seeds, using a special process to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic and linolenic.

An all natural luxurious and lightweight moisturizer. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate. Also used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair, anti-inflammatory.

I personally liked the large size blue bottle it came in with a silver sticker. It was wrapped in bubble wrap and was received undamaged.  The first thing I usually do is smell the product. I would have to say that I was not really fond of the smell, it kind of has a fishy odor. That being said, it is not strong at all and when absorbed by the skin is barely noticeable. It has sort of an amber color to it, and I noticed a little goes a long way. It did make my skin feel really smooth. I decided to use it on my feet because they are very dry and cracked. I was pleasantly surprised when it made my feet look so much better as shown in the last photo. I will continue to use it and would recommend it to family and friends, but I would note the odor.
Pretty blue bottle with silver label.

Extremely dry skin on feet.

After using only once. Much improved.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
You can find it on Amazon by clicking here-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10