Valentia Skin Care NEW - EVEN GLOW SERUM Review

Hello Everyone-

Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free of charge from Valentia Skin Care. It is the NEW - EVEN GLOW SERUM - 20% Vitamin C - with Natural & Organic Ingredients. Sold on Amazon. *I received a sample of Even Glow Serum free of charge in exchange for a review. *But now as always my opinions are my own.*
It is said to even skin tone, increase glow and radiance, absorb rapidly, boost collagen production and reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
I was excited to try this. It came in a nice white box with gold trim. I opened it and smelled it and it has a very nice citrus smell. The directions state to gently mix the ingredients before using on a clean face and decolletage. I used it once daily after my shower. When you first put it on it feels kind of sticky but when it dries fully it is smooth. I have sensitive  combination skin. I used this about a week and started to notice some acne starting. I used it two more days to make sure and yes sadly this was causing me acne. I discontinued its use due to this. I was really disappointed that it didn't work for me. However it might work for you. I really loved the smell of it.



 If you have normal skin I would recommend it. If your skin is sensitive or acne prone I would avoid using it.
Can be found here on Amazon-
Right now it is on   Sale: $35.00 & FREE Shipping
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10