SinuOrega and OregaSpray by North American Herb & Spice Review

SinuOrega and OregaSpray

A few years back I was having chronic sinus infections and sinus issues that required a doctors care. Because of where I live there are many things that can cause allergies to flare up.  I however seemed to have these year around. I had the allergy patch test on my back and they found that I had no typical allergies. However my sinus problems continued and I was finally diagnosed with chronic non-allergic rhinitis. In short there was no real explanation as to why I was having so many problems, just that I was. The treatment that I was given was to take a antihistamine/decongestant product for the rest of my life. Yay, can you feel the sarcasm in that yay? To this day I still have problems. So what to do? I have used pretty much every type of nose spray out there. Prescription and over the counter too. They just do not work for me. When I was asked to review SinuOrega I jumped at the chance. It combines a unique blend of the powerful essential oils of sage, bay leaf, clove, and oregano in a wild, purified sea salt-water base. Now most health practitioners agree: a saline-based nasal wash is the best approach for cleansing the nasal passages as well as sinuses. I have used saline nasal washes before, but it never really did anything for me. This is really different. First off I have to say this really worked wonders for me! The only drawback for me was a stinging or burning sensation when I first use it, but it works so well I would not let that hinder me from using it. I would recommend this if you are looking for a natural way to help your congested sinuses.
 
Spraying OregaSpray into water bowl to wash fruits.
I also received a bottle of OregaSpray it is a multipurpose spray that can do so much I'm simply amazed. I used it to clean my produce and veggies from the super-market. It worked really well to clean off my grapes and strawberries, which are always so filthy, I almost don't want to purchase them!  OregaSpray is the only completely natural, edible, multipurpose spray. Made with completely natural emulsified oil of wild oregano P73, oil of wild lavender, oil of wild bay leaf, and oil of clove.
Some of it's uses are:
• vegetable wash
• breath freshener
• toothbrush spray
• air cleanser
• skin toner
• public disinfectant
• and many, many more!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*

*I received SinuOrega and OregaSpray free of charge in compensation for a review, however any opinions now as always expressed here are my own.*



Click here for more info: North American Herb & Spice

Thank you so much North American Herb and Spice company for allowing me to review your wonderful products!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10